Thursday, March 1, 2012




I found a very nice tag online some time ago, I saved the questions but forgot to save the link where I got them. This is an all personal post about me to share something about the gal behind the blog. So if you want to get to know me....


Do you have a middle name?
Yes two accually, Alberdina Michelle



What was your favourite subject at school?
Art and English.

What's your favourite drink?
Cranberry juice

Favourite song at the moment?
Animal–Paul Turner (Cover)
Skinny love - Birdy

What would you name your children?
I would like to say as a girl with a not so normal first name I would like to give my kids names that are really common and not original in anyway. But who am I kidding I am currently mad about certain names. I love Harlow for a girl and for boys I adore Jaymes and Yves.



Do you participate in any sports?
Yes I play volleyball for almost my whole life. Also I am a kick-ass gamer and a mean wii fit player.

Favourite book?
All the Harry Potter books are something that I love to read.

Favourite colour?
For color sake I have to pick pink. But my favorite non color is black



Favourite animal?
Cats & Kittens.

Favourite perfume?
I don’t have a favorite I am fond of all sweet smells.

Favourite holiday?
Does summer vacation count?

Have you graduated high school?
Yes.

Do you speak any other languages?
I speak Dutch, English en German. There are some other languages I understand but am not fluent with yet. 

What's your favourite store?
Asos!

Favourite restaurant?
The nice tiny Chinese round the corner of my street.

Favourite movie?
Enchanted, Resident evil, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.


Favourite Tv Show?
Running man (Korean) Invincible Youth (Korean)
Top Model (America’s & Britain’s) Project runway
Pretty Little Liars, The Lying game
Grays Anatomy, Private Practice

PC or Mac?
PC please.

How tall are you?
5‘9 or 1.75
  
What do you order at Starbucks?
I actually I never been.

One thing in your closet you cannot live without?
Black Skinny Jeans.

What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
I am always worrying about how I look and what people think of me while other people perceive me as confident.

Name one thing you want to do before you die?
I want my happily ever after. Storybook ending and all!

What's one food you cannot live without?
Strawberries, I love Strawberries I even have my own strawberry plants.

What quote/phrase do you live by?
This too shall pass.

What was the last book you read?
A book about Neurology.

What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Trashcan chic? Haha just kidding. It’s hard cause I like to wear a load of different things. Rock, Gyaru & Boho I would like to say.

Two hobbies?
Painting and Blogging


Two pet peeves?
Beautiful people who call themselves fat while I am standing next to them.
&
People who judge people by their looks.

Guilty pleasures?
Rocking out and singing in my ‘beautiful’ voice behind my computer when nobody is watching.


0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket