Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Today a very small post, I bet most people saw all the looks already for the grammys. Yet today I want to share my favorite and least favorite and I would love it if you could do the same. 





While I am Dutch and don't mind a good use of orange I think this dress is horrible! Personally I am not fond of the see through and the granny panties yet I could look pass that if she added some black accents. The thing that annoys me a lot is the cut of the dress the granny like collar with the strange sleeves don't fit with the color of the dress. This dress would have looked stunning in one solid color or see through with a black slip dress under it and different sleeves.

Now my favorite and I might be a bit biased to this one cause I think she is drop death gorgeous yet I know a lot of people don't like her.


The hair the make-up and earrings are lovely. Although I am not a fan of the tits that are a focal point. I would have preferred it if she wore a nice necklace with it.

But look at those lines!
I think the cut of this dress is amazing, the color is lush and paired with those orange nails it looks trendy yet chic.


What is your favorite grammy look?

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket