Wednesday, November 16, 2011


Morning my fellow night crawlers,

I admit I am whore for nice colorful and bright things, I must have been a raven in a past life.
Now when I was walking in my favorite german drug store Dm I found something I needed to share with you all.


Pump dispensers for nail polish remover. 
Now to be honest I don't know the difference between good and bad polish removers. If they make my nails clean I use it, and in my 22 years I never found a remover that didn't work.
Now what makes this remover so special, you might have guessed, the pump dispenser.


Perfect size to lay your cotton pad on.
Its easy and mess free.


Now because not everybody lives in Germany or near the border I searched for my lovely readers.
It's not that I don't trust you guys to google and ebay it but for myself it might come in handy one day.
Cause I foresee this also working perfectly for toner and other make-up removers.


Also we adore the fact that its dirty cheap on ebay.
I cant remember what I payed for mine but it wasn't more then two euro. 


That is my amazing tip for the week.
Got an idea what you would use it for? 
Leave a comment!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ik heb zo'n pompje bij Konad besteld, erg handig je kunt hem met 1 hand gebruiken terwijl je andere hand gelakt is! Vooral handig bij nailartstempels

Denna said...

Glamourmoes, Ik ben het helemaal met je eens, it werkt perfect als je even wat wilt bijwerken met het lakken. met normale flesjes heb ik altijd het probleem dat ik teveel schud en de helft van mijn pastgelakte nagels er al af heb. ;D

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket