Wednesday, November 30, 2011



I admit, I might have a shoe problem.

But I cant stand to leave a great deal behind.
And in my defense they are damn sexy.
I was walking trough the city for fun and searching for Christmas gifts when my hawk eyes spotted "70% sale!"
Of coarse I couldn't walk the store now. Call me weak but I love a great deal.
I must admit a lot of shoes caught my eye but one qualitative great brand caught my eyes: Replay
Also added bonus is that with expensive shoes, you get leather shoes ;D


These babies caught me eyes and I don't mean the cat sneaking in the background.
As a great women once said "girl should be two things: classy and fabulous", and these shoes scream classy to me!


Now you wont believe your ears when I mention how much they normally cost and how much I payed.
My mom told me I was a very lucky person.
The original price was 99 euro's, they where marked down to 39 euro's, there was a 70% sale....
They where only 11 euro's in the end.....

Now my new favorite online store Zalando currently has them on sale if you want your own pair here in black and brown. Sadly enough it wouldn't help to share the store where I bought mine cause they where the last pair. 

Now if you will excuse me, I shall dance in my new shoes.








0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket