Sunday, January 29, 2012


Strolling round my favorite drugstore DM I tossed a few cans of deodorant in my basket. I had Cocos, Vanilla and Dragon fruit but also a more beautiful can called Mademoiselle Chic. I didn't know what to expect but I grabbed it anyways because I love the design of the can. Yes I am a weak for packaging. Want to know what I think of this smell?








Let me open with the fact that this was only 0.95 euro cent.  What does Balea say about there own product?


Mademoiselle Deodorant Spray Chic: Take a break, just relax! The delicious aroma of chocolate and orange pampers the senses and conjures up Parisian flair to your bathroom. Bonjour, Fresh!

Fun thing is the fact that I didn't know it was chocolate and orange, one of my favorite combinations. It is a smell I want to keep smelling  Actually it is a smell that you keep smelling even after a workout for two hours I faintly smelled this deodorant. Although I can assume you love of hate this smell. I adore this! Also this smell has a matching shower gel that I sadly didn't buy. Keep in mind that this is a limited edition.


Also I have to give Balea props for making such a cute can. It looks adorable and well made. It seems like a mix of styles but the colors all fit together. But from the outside you wouldn't gave guessed it is orange and chocolate smell, my initial guess would have been lavender or something tea related.

This is a product that I would buy again and again.
I think Balea did a great job at this product.
What do you think?





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket