Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today I am going to share an other foundation that I use from time to time.
This foundation promised an airbrush finish, lets see if it does!


As you can see the package is classy and materialistic just like we are used to see from Maybelline.
The glass makes it easy to see how much foundation you have left and the pump makes it hygienic in use. 


To to the promises on the backside it is gives a nice healthy glow.
To me personally it is a tad thick and I like my foundation to be lighter in use, 
The cover is a tad to thick for me for that is personal preference.


As you can see it gives full coverage and a nice glow-ish finish.

It wasn't really expensive, I cant find the exact price seeing I bought it on sale.
Yet it was under 10 euro's

Have you tried this foundation?
What did you think?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket