Saturday, December 3, 2011

With the eye on the upcoming winter and cold I am getting ready!
Today I am going to share one of my favorite warm snack

Personally I could drink 10 cups of soup and still I wont be full.
I like the way soup is made, just add water and your done. It's not rocket science.

Now a quick tip from me!
Egg noodles or Mii are cheap and come in a large pack.
Whenever I make soup nowadays I add some Noodles and you have a perfect meal.
No messing around with little pack's of noodles and different flavours.
Just boil some water, add the noodles, toss in a pack of soup [or like me two packs]
and voila!
A nice noodle soup.

With tomato soup.

and chicken soup [Cause I have a cold]


What do you like to eat when its getting cold outside?


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket