Sunday, December 4, 2011



Today I am going to share my inspiration with you.
Girls who I think are absolutely stunning.
Girls who I want to look like...




Allison Havard, At the beginning of cycle 12 I fell in love with her looks, her eyes and the way she presented herself.
Currently she is on the cycle of ANTM All Stars and I am rooting for her. 


Coco Rocha is surely on top of my list because of her bone structure 
The amazing miss Coco also has a blog you can follow here


Park Bom might not be known by a lot of people who don't know the music by 2NE1.
She is a korean artist and an amazing singer.
I adore the way she can rock every hairstyle and color and the fact that she is the sweetest thing.


Also from the ground 2NE1 the leader CL!
CL comes close to my own style.
She is not your typical model like beautiful girl yet that is


Who do you admire "looks" wise?
Or who is your inspiration? 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket