Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year everybody! I still got a few hours on the clock but I wont be online the moment the clock hits midnight. So to everybody I hope you will have a happy new year may all your dreams come true. And I hope everybody has a safe year, be careful with fireworks. Today I am going to share my new resolutions.




2011 already been a great year on the subject of weight-loss but still I haven't hit my goal yet. Drinking more water will help me with that.
Now my blog is new and still not a year old and I want to improve it and make it amazing to read. Also a big goal of me is to make better pictures of a higher quality. I got a cheap little camera and I hope to have a better one some day. But most of all I want to happy..that is more important. 

This new year I am going to:


What are your goals for the next year?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket